§ 1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that can be personally related to you, such as name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
Data controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Maschinenbau Unterlercher GmbH - Plon34 - 9961 Hopfgarten i.D. - Austria.
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and phone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context when it is no longer needed, or we restrict processing if legal retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for specific functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Respectively transmitted data volume
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (here, by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website if you do so.
- f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on or use the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend regularly deleting your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 12 Integration of YouTube Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on https://www.youtube.com/ and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or designing its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 13 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or designing its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider's privacy policies. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
This website uses the open-source web analysis service Matomo.
With the help of Matomo, we can collect and analyze data about the use of our website by visitors to the website. This allows us, among other things, to find out when specific page views were made and from which region they come. We also collect various log files (e.g., IP address, referrer, used browsers, and operating systems) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g., clicks, purchases, etc.).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website offering and its advertising. If consent has been requested, the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information on the user's terminal device (e.g., device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. Consent can be revoked at any time.
In the analysis with Matomo, we use IP anonymization. This means that your IP address is shortened before the analysis, so that you cannot be uniquely identified.
We have configured Matomo so that Matomo does not store any cookies in your browser.
We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers, so that all analysis data remains with us and is not passed on.
Consent with Usercentrics
This website uses the consent technology of Usercentrics to obtain your consent for the storage of certain cookies on your end device or for the use of certain technologies and to document them in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Strasse 7, 80331 Munich, website: https://usercentrics.com/de/ (hereinafter "Usercentrics"). When you enter our website, the following personal data is transmitted to Usercentrics: - Your consent(s) or revocation(s) of your consent(s) - Your IP address - Information about your browser - Information about your end device - Time of your visit to the website Furthermore, Usercentrics stores a cookie in your browser to be able to assign the granted consents or their revocation. The data collected in this way is stored until you request us to delete it, delete the Usercentrics cookie yourself, or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected. The use of Usercentrics is carried out to obtain the legally required consents for the use of certain technologies. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.